After planning my own wedding, I contemplated getting into the bridal business. However, I quickly vetoed that idea after I realized I would be working with bridezillas, and always working weekends. Instead, I have had the honor of consulting on a few destination weddings in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Its always a joy to relive my own planning process by helping others. All of the brides have found me from my blog + Style Me Pretty…..and, it’s such a compliment when they do (so keep it coming!). Check out my wedding on Style Me Pretty, here!
Call me crazy, but I truly enjoy all the wedding planning and details that go into one’s big day. Yes, I guess I am one of those bridezillas (but I did everything myself so I beg to differ). So, what did I lack during my own planning? A wedding planner that complimented my planning. I wish Bloom’s Wedding Planner was available 5 years ago! It’s perfect for any couple planning their wedding. It’s one of my favorite gifts for the newly engaged bride or couple.
Another thing I love about Bloom’s Wedding Planner? It was designed by expert planners + brides themselves! Bloom planners are designed for everyone. They even specialize in daily planners from Middle Schoolers to Moms!
Some of my favorite features of Bloom’s Ultimate Wedding planner are the following sections:
- “our visions,” a space to create your own vision board…. start clipping those photos you found in those wedding magazines!
- “vendor planning,” where you can log all your contact information + notes. I love the detailed worksheets per vendor to help in the selection and planning per category!
- “guest planning,” is a great space to help you plan your guest list, shower list, keep track of gifts received + thank you’s sent!
- “the big day,” helps you stay stress-free with day of wedding day checklists and down to the minute planning tools to help everything go smoothly! (I would also highly recommend hiring a day of wedding coordinator if your venue doesn’t already provide one).
- Storage pockets to provide ample space to store contracts, forms + more! You’ll be thankful for this feature, trust me!